Thursday, April 2, 2015

Welcome to my blog

Hello everyone! Thank you and welcome to my new blog site for Insttech class. I'm excited to begin this and share things with anyone who decides to read this! Well if you want to know a little bit about me, my name is Hannah Finn at the moment I am a Freshman Elementary Education major at the University of Northern Iowa. I live in Cedar Rapids, Iowa and have one older sister Chelsea who is married and almost going to have a baby and my two older brothers Matt and Myles. I am very excited to become an elementary teacher and share my knowledge with my future students. I hope to find more information, techniques and other ways to help my students be more successful and have a good time in my classroom. I am currently in a Educational Technology and Design class and I am hoping to gain more knowledge about how I can incorporate technology in my classroom for my future students to enjoy and learn from. I believe we will be using a lot more technology in the classroom when I begin teaching so it's great to start now. You can learn so much with the help of technology and a good teacher! :)
Thanks for reading!

Here is a picture of me:)
Image by Hannah Finn

No comments:

Post a Comment